Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cyndi Slick Wants to Hear Your Animal Stories

A few of my readers have asked if they could send in some stories about their pets and that got me to thinking. I would love to hear all about your pets and how they have affected your life. All stories are welcome and feel free to send some pictures of your babies as well. I can't wait to meet your furry little friends.

The picture here was my dog Cody. Cody Jakes was the best dog and was one of a kind. I will tell you the story of Cody and how he impacted my life. But first, I want to hear yours :)

Start sending me some stories..

Cyndi Slick is a freelance writer who is also an avid animal lover. Cyndi Slick is determined to end the suffering of animals and is asking for your help. Are you ready to make a difference one animal at a time? Join Cyndi Slick in spreading the word of how actions can lead to results when it comes to the suffering of animals

1 comment: